Safe Technician, Locksmith and Security Expert Linden New Jersey
Bill’s Lock, Safe & Security is owned and operated by William B. Kushnick. After working in the trade for four years, he began his own business in 1982. While establishing his business, Bill attended the Newark College of Engineering at NJIT at night and earned his Bachelor’s Degree in five years.
William B. Kushnick (Bill) is a licensed and bonded locksmith in the State of New Jersey. Bill is a Certified Master Locksmith, a Certified Professional Safe Technician and a Certified Forensic Locksmith. He is also a GSA Vault & Container Inspector. He is a certified installer and technician for Mas-Hamilton X-07, Kaba-Mas X-08, X-09, X-10 and LKM-7000, LKM-10K, Sargent & Greenleaf 2740 and 2937. Bill’s Lock, Safe & Security is bonded and fully insured.
- William B. Kushnick has twice finished 2nd in the world in the Harry C. Miller Manipulation Contest, an international competition held each year at the SAVTA convention, to manipulate open safe combination locks in the least amount of time. (2004 and 2008).
- Bill also writes and contributes articles to Safe & Vault Technology Magazine, the trade journal for the Safe and Vault Technician’s Association (SAVTA).
- He has taught classes for the FBI and done work for them, as well as doing work for US Customs, DEA, US Marshals and the Federal Air Marshals. He has also worked at Fort Monmouth, the Naval Station at Lakehurst, Fort Dix and for various defense contractors.
Professional Association Memberships
- Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA)
- National Safeman’s Organization (NSO)
- Safe & Vault Technician’s Association (SAVTA)
- The International Association of Investigative Locksmiths (IAIL).